Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,444 (﷼ 111,770,957) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)