Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02639 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,711 (102,730₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (40 minutes ago)