Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00009 JOD / SLL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,758 (18,672,195 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (25 minutes ago)