Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,396 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 JOD / SLL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,521 (17,045,266 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)