Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00013 JOD / SLL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,312 (25,847,668 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)