Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,661 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.533 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,136 (C$4,007) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)