Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,570 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,434 (C$6,566) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)