Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,627 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00268 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,073 (401,086 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (40 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)