Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,639 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00270 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,019 (377,878 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (about 1 hour ago)