Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00243 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,763 (726,899 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)