Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,427 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20224 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 983 (4,861TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)