Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18574 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,773 (9,546TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (43 minutes ago)