Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,493 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20087 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,019 (5,075TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)