Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00622 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,313 (¥532,499) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)