Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,905 (¥302,672) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)