Cost of living in Kavala, Greece vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.804 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,300 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,560 (€1,939) in Kavala.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 63 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Amarillo, Texas costs $2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €958 (about 1 hour ago)