Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.830 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,493 (€1,799) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)