Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.830 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,402 (€1,689) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)