Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,727 (€3,439) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)