Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,584 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,413 (€1,695) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)