Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00643 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,770 (¥275,410) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)