Cost of living comparison between Katsuta, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00682 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,966 (¥435,256) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)