Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00680 JOD / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,310 prices entered by 238 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,589 (₨ 233,833) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 3 hours ago)