Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,271 (€3,025) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (25 minutes ago)