Cost of living comparison between Katerini, Greece and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.755 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,493 (€3,302) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (31 minutes ago)