Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,668 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,984 (€2,387) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)