Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10906 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,084 (元19,108) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)