Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10496 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,238 (元21,327) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (39 minutes ago)