Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10689 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 33% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,402 (元22,469) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (33 minutes ago)