Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10299 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 33% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,312 (元41,865) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)