Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08085 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,394 (29,613 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)