Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,592 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08670 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 54% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,310 (26,649 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (41 minutes ago)