Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07805 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,468 (57,247 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)