Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08093 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,058 (62,491 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)