Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,608 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08623 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,644 (30,658 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)