Cost of living comparison between Karlstad, Sweden and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07935 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,436 (55,910 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)