Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,459 (€4,548) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)