Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,033 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.762 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,468 (€4,551) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $145 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (31 minutes ago)