Cost of living comparison between Karlsruhe, Germany and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.771 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,420 (€4,438) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)