Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,226 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,459 (€4,491) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)