Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,648 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03420 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,598 (46,727 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osijek costs 100,000 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (36 minutes ago)