Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03242 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,397 (43,105 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)