Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03001 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,641 (87,997 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)