Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03130 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,522 (48,617 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)