Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02782 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,466 (88,653 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)