Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,856 (3,097,949 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (41 minutes ago)