Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,577 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,084 (3,487,208 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Saskatoon costs C$1.05 (26 minutes ago)