Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,742 (4,576,353 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (43 minutes ago)