Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00060 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,837 (4,735,702 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)