Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 JOD / IQD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,589 (2,619,633 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)