Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19502 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,996 (10,237TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (32 minutes ago)