Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17430 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,294 (7,424TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)