Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01032 JOD / KGS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,878 (181,909 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (31 minutes ago)