Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01039 JOD / KGS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,097 (201,772 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)