Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 797 (﷼ 47,795,272) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)