Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,008 (﷼ 91,817,835) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)