Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 858 (﷼ 50,863,936) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)