Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,603 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00214 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,591 (743,667 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)