Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00217 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 59% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 699 (321,413 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)