Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00209 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 60% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 676 (323,593 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)