Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00676 JOD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,628 prices entered by 234 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,562 (₨231,163) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (42 minutes ago)