Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00673 JOD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,878 prices entered by 244 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 837 (₨124,498) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)