Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00676 JOD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,514 prices entered by 221 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,576 (₨233,088) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)