Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02324 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,412 (60,772 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)