Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02426 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,481 (61,047 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)