Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02358 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,901 (123,048 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (42 minutes ago)