Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02247 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,949 (131,218 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)