Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,313 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01095 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,926 (₨175,921) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)