Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,144 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00223 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,687 (755,952 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)