Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 990 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00225 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,784 (791,360 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (39 minutes ago)