Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,614 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00200 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 955 (476,644 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)