Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00449 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,193 (265,464 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)