Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00472 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,343 (496,328 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)