Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00478 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,454 (513,692 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)