Cost of living comparison between Kandy, Sri Lanka and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00482 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,470 (512,065 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)