Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00638 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,090 (¥327,488) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 1 hour ago)