Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,962 (¥311,391) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)