Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00637 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,005 (¥314,509) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)