Cost of living comparison between Kanazawa, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00682 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,276 (¥627,460) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)