Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00649 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,817 (¥587,671) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)