Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,742 (¥589,121) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)