Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16503 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,385 (RM14,452) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (42 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (44 minutes ago)