Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 JOD / KHR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,637 (9,323,944 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 2 hours ago)