Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 JOD / UGX
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,979 prices entered by 192 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,198 (6,089,849 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (44 minutes ago)