Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,584 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 JOD / UGX
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,257 (11,439,160 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (35 minutes ago)