Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,445 (C$6,564) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)