Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.562 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,828 (C$3,252) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)