Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,260 (C$6,115) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (25 minutes ago)