Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02632 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,059 (78,245₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)