Cost of living in Kalyan, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01037 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 55% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 806 (₨77,749) in Kalyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)