Cost of living in Kalyan, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,023 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01037 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 57% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,404 (₨135,401) in Kalyan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)