Cost of living in Kalyan, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01055 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 56% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,418 (₨134,427) in Kalyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)