Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01137 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,055 (руб 92,763) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £5,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)