Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01119 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,870 (руб 167,102) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)