Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00467 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,103 (879,046 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)