Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00476 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,217 (885,338 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)