Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17378 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,381 (13,704 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (38 minutes ago)