Cost of living comparison between Kalisz, Poland and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17796 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,543 (14,291 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)