Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19075 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,505 (13,132 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $915 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)