Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20880 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,395 (6,682 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)