Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,618 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01252 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,015 (руб 81,014) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)