Cost of living comparison between Kalamata, Greece and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,399 (€3,116) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 1 hour ago)