Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,717 (€1,954) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)