Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,480 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01037 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 796 (₨76,713) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (43 minutes ago)