Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,576 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28995 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,172 (4,041 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)