Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10256 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,365 (元23,060) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (20 minutes ago)