Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11230 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,203 (元10,710) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)