Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10322 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,456 (元23,797) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (40 minutes ago)