Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10298 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,507 (元24,344) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)