Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19574 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,835 (9,374TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)