Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19321 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 980 (5,071TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)