Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,520 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00198 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,006 (508,152 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €19,482 (33 minutes ago)