Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00198 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,004 (506,468 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 2 hours ago)