Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,576 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,571 ($2,220) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (30 minutes ago)