Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,840 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01032 JOD / AFN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,328 (128,733 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)