Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,463 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01050 JOD / AFN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,661 (253,563 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)