Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,859 (€5,146) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (41 minutes ago)