Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.789 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,093 (€2,651) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (30 minutes ago)