Cost of living comparison between Jyväskylä, Finland and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.755 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,117 (€5,453) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)