Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,930 (€5,149) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (30 minutes ago)