Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22535 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,012 (R$ 13,363) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)