Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21967 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,168 (R$ 14,423) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)