Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,770 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20269 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,319 (R$ 6,507) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)